PRICE REDUCED - Live The Kiwi Dream!
Imagine your very own town-meets-country private hideaway - birds chirping and glass of wine in hand - as the kids kick a ball around, zip across the expansive lawn on their motorbikes, or feed the animals.
Your Kiwi dream is about to become a reality - with 25 Genesis Drive now available for one lucky Canterbury family to call home.
Perfectly situated on a 10904 sqm (2.69acres) manicured lifestyle block in sought-after West Melton, this semi-rural property is perfectly designed for family living and entertaining, while combining the tranquility and space of the country with easy access to the city.
Built in the 1990's with a sunny north-facing aspect, the home's thoughtful 320 sqm footprint is set across two levels, boasting five large bedrooms and a multitude of living options. Much of the home has been updated - including new carpeting downstairs, a modern master en-suite, refreshed neutral decor and stunning outdoor entertaining area - with scope for you to further enhance and make your own mark.
Key features of this stunning home include:
- Expansive and fully-fenced section, complete with rugby goal posts!
- Established gardens and landscaping
- Classic and stylish red brick facade
- Teardrop driveway with feature planting
- Huge multi-level bay window, allowing tons of natural light
- 5 double bedrooms (2 downstairs, 3 upstairs)
- Master with walk in robe, modern en-suite and sunny balcony
- 3 full bathrooms (including 2 private en-suites)
- 4 WCs
- Spacious family kitchen
- Huge open concept living/ dining room with over-height vaulted ceiling
- Bright and airy internal conservatory, currently utilised as a separate dining room